· Do you struggle with yo-yo dieting, emotional or binge eating, bulimia or excessive food control?
· Have you tried every method under the sun to fix it with limited, to no success?
· Does it feel like you have spent countless years banging your head against a wall, trying to find answers?
· Has trying to not diet, but instead embrace your body as it is now felt impossible?
If you answered yes to any of these questions above, read on...
In this eye-opening course, we will dive into nine vital steps to not just restoring a loving and alive relationship with food and your body, but also yourself.!
It is my personal and profession experience that disordered eating and body image patterns act as a symptom. They are patterns that act as a symptom of a loss of Self. Thus, the loving and assertive embodiment of Self is the ultimate corrective to struggles with food and body. Disordered eating and body image patterns also often express themselves like morse code, hinting to us the ways this embodiment is begging to be restored. Through psychedelic therapy, combative play, psychoeducation, meditations and more we can begin to unpack, explain and restore order to this painful and frustrating mystery.
Interweaving the lens of neurobiology, somatic, archetypal and spiritual psychology, attachment and biochemistry, this class will unpack the layers of impingement getting in the way of your birthright. Your birthright is having a robust, secure relationship with your body, heart and soul.
1. The nine steps to reclaiming your body, your relationship to food and your soul
2. How to clear the multiple layers of fear, hate, disgust, lust, objectification, etc. placed on food and body
3. Where the biochemical piece to food struggles fits into this picture of recovery
4. Ways psychedelic therapy can help
5. The importance of combative play in reclaiming your body
6. Why mindfulness eating does not work for everyone
7. The ways behavioral management can be useful or hinder your process
8. Why you struggle around food decisions, especially when you feel your body isn't yours to own
9. The importance of approaching athletics in ways that aligns with Soul and Body needs
10. How your friends and family can help or hinder the process
-Twelve weeks of material
-Ten live classes that are each 2 hours long
-One bonus Q&A class
-One bonus class for family members that want to help
-Meditations on body image, neuroception, and more
-Instruction on how to approach combative play
-Recordings of classes
-Two-hour training on SSP (Safe & Sound Protocol)
Starting: February 12, 2023
Day & Time: Sundays at 7:30 pm EST (subject to change)
Contact Jia to apply and register for class: Lisa@@EmbodiChange.com